Mar 30, 2012

Mar 30, 2012

March Favorites


 ❤Products❤
Naruko Narcissus Total Defense Moisturizing Night Repair
Naruko Narcissus Total Defense Fundamental Serum
Jergens Natural Glow 
ELF Goldern Bronzer
NYC Quick Dry Nail Polish 264 Lincoln Square Lavender
Revlon lipstick Pink in the Afternoon

 Naruko Skin care:

These two Naruko products are mentioned in my skin care post, I have been using this for almost two months now. I really like them because they works very well brightening my skin and also keep it moisturized. Usually I will add a layer of sun protection after I apply them then put makeup on.


ELF Golden Bronzer:
 Love the texture and color from the ELF Goldern Bronzer, I use them as eye shadow and highlight  for everyday makeup look, the texture make it really easy to work with, takes no time to apply and blend .


NYC Nail Polish Color: 264 Lincoln Square Lavender
So far the best color that I had for spring and summer. I'm really shock by how beautiful the color shows on my nails, pink lavender color with glossy finish. I don't even need a top coat with it. Another great thing about this nail polish is I can achieve different finish with different layers, one coat will leave a juicy, pastel color, two coats: opaque pink lavender color.

Last but not least is the Revlon lipstick color: Pink in the Afternoon. Pink rosy color, feels good on lips and looks very flattering.
Thanks for reading and have a good weekend!

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.