Mar 23, 2012

Mar 23, 2012

Makeup Bags: Travel

 Leaving for my trip to D.C, this is what I usually will carry with me for a short trip. Two makeup bags and a brush case. I usually will carry the smaller makeup bag with me during the day, leave the other one in hotel.


 I prefer to bring small and compatible products with me, no glass bottle or anything huge. For eye shadow, I choose the NYX 10 color Runway collection palette, because it contains both matte and shimmery color  also has a big mirror.
 For the small makeup bag, I have touch-up products and things that I will need during the day, such as hair ties. I always have a concealer and eyeliner pencil with me.


The pink leather brush case is from Coastel Scents long time ago, it comes with a full set of brushes but I only bring what I will need, also I put sample size perfume in here as well.

Weather here in New York is amazing, we hit 80 degree yesterday and I can't wait for my trip to D.C.
  Have a great weekend and I will be back next week!

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.