Mar 14, 2012

Mar 14, 2012

DIY: Jewelry Box/Ring Holder

Add caption








Hello! Today I want to share with you a DIY project: Jewelry Box. You can use any box you have, doesn't matter what size or color. I happen to use this pink box so I match the color using pink cloth napkins. The reason why I use cloth napkin is the texture, thicker than other fabric that I had so it will be more easier to fold and place into the box.
Simple steps as pictures above. (feel free to leave a comment if you have any question.)

Thanks for reading!

2 评论:

  1. Ahhh! This is an amazing DIY! I love it; thanks for the idea! I think I might try this for earrings too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures for this project aren't displaying .

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.