Feb 23, 2012

Feb 23, 2012

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick Swatches & Review


Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipsticks: 901B Think Pink, 904B Rose-Bud, 906D Wine Room


❤ What I think ❤
I first read a blog post of  Wet n Wild Lipsticks, before that I have no idea about any lip product of this brand, later on I was watching videos on YouTube again people mentioned of these lipsticks, so I thought I will give it a try if I found any. 
First impression is these color looks very nice, all matte colors with opaque color but no shine.
The packaging is ok.
What's good about these lipsticks is they are unscented and unflavored,  goes on smoothly. It last about a few hours on me 
which is Ok because I don't wear lipstick for long time. Hours later my lips tend to feels dry and even though I applied lip balm under.
 I really don't like them.
If you are someone prefer lippies that last for whole day then this is not for you. 

Overall
☆☆☆★★

Pros:
opaque color
unscented, unflavored
Price 

Cons:
Dry on lips
color fades after hours

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.