Feb 27, 2012

Feb 27, 2012

Rimmel London Kate Moss Collection Lipstick


Rimmel Kate Moss Collection Lipstick Color: 08(Left), 14 (Right)

❤What I think❤
I am so excited when I saw these at my local drugstore because I know these lipsticks are great. Nice opaque color, super smooth and hydrating. I pick up two of them number 08 and 14 because they are so similar to my favorite lip colors. 08 is very close to Rimmel Airy Fairy, only a little darker. 14 is very similar to Revlon Soft Nude, more of pink undertone. Both lipsticks feel great on lips, super creamy and soft.



Overall:
★★★★★

Pros:
Great color selection
Opaque
smooth and soft
hydrating
Price

So lucky that I found them because only a few on the shelf, just cheer me up today! Happy Monday.

2 评论:

  1. I purchased 08 today and while I really like the color, I was wondering if you are wearing a lip liner with it and if so what it is you're using?? I didn't quite reach the finished look you have in your pic. Thanks for any tips you can share!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    I don't really remember what I 'm wearing in the photo, it was long time ago. I usually would have lip balm underneath. If you want to use liner, then you can try Rimmel's , they are quite good.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.