Feb 7, 2012

Feb 7, 2012

Review: Revlon Age Defying Makeup SPF20




 Revlon Age Defying Makeup SPF 20 with Botafirm for Normal or Combination Skin  

Product Features:


exclusive Patented Makeup Formula With Botafirm-- a Patented blend of hexapeptides 
and boTanicals- to Reduce lines by nEarly 50% in just 2 weeks.
Specially Formulated For Normal/Combonation Skin, this oil-free Formula 
contains a Patented clean pore complex With plant extracts that helps tighten and tone pores
Medium coverage blends away imperfections.
Skin looks smoother, firmer, more Radiant.
SPF 20


Product Description:
size: 1.25oz. 02 Bare Buff 
Botafirm infused formula; Oil-free moisture; Radiant finish. Made in U.S.A.



What I think:
Non drying, go on very smooth and blend easily, light to medium coverage, natural finish. 
What surprise me is the texture of this foundation, I can tell how moisturizing it is when I tried on my hand,
 even after hours wearing my face is not drying or oily, feels very comfortable. This color also matches me very well.
 I got this at CVS for 75% off, less than 4 dollars. 

Overall:
☆★★★★

Pros:
non drying
nice consistency
nice color
moisturizing
nice coverage

Cons:
Packaging (no pump, not easy to control)


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.