Feb 13, 2012

Feb 13, 2012

Review: My Beauty Diary Orange Blossom & White Lotus Moisturizing Mist


My Beauty Diary Orange Blossom & White Lotus Moisturizing Mist

Product Features:

My Beauty Diary Orange Blossom & White Lotus Moisturizing Mist is wonderfully moisturized, 
deeply nourished and plumped, skin emerges infinitely regenerated. Plumps skin with vital moisture so it looks like it's in its prime With its delicate and small package, My Beauty Diary Orange Blossom & White Lotus Moisturizing Mist is your handy moisturizer, 
making your skin feel supple and sleek out from within. Fortified with orange blossom & White Lotus, it does not only have fresh, delicate and velvety scent when you spray, you also feel immediately refreshed. 


Product Description:
size: 60ml , suitable for: all skin type

What I think:
Very cute, adorable packaging ( as always) from My beauty Diary, this moisturizing mist is very easy to use and feel refreshed and comfortable on my skin.Very light Orange floral scent, hard to smell it when you spray it. 
I don't use this as a moisturizing mist actually, I have tried using it after I washed my face and found it's not hydrating enough for me, but I do enjoy it. Right now I'm using this as a finishing spray after makeup, it works very well. 
I will spray this on my face if my makeup is too powdery or feels dry. For less than five dollar, I have nothing to complain about.

Overall:
☆★★★★

Pros:
Nice packaging
Light weight, easy to carry
refreshing
Instantly help release dryness

Cons:
Not enough moisturizing 



0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.