Feb 18, 2012

Feb 18, 2012

Review: L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer


L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer

Product Features:
Enlighten your complexion. Wear under or mixed with foundation for a soft light illusion. 
Highlight specific areas of the face to create a sculpted effect. Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

Product Description:
0.68 FL/20ml

What I think:
I love illuminators, so when I saw this product on the shelves I want to give it a try. First of all, I really like the packaging, looks quite nice and has a pump, and also surprised because this is very small, not a lot product in it, I paid $12.99+tax for 20ml product. 
This is a water based primer, very light and absorb quickly on skin. After using it for a few times, I wasn't surprised by what it does on my skin. I use this as a highlighter on top of makeup or under foundation as a primer, either way isn't working so well. 
Use as a highlighter, it wasn't  visible because a few dots on my cheekbone isn't enough. As a base unless I use quite amount, otherwise I can't see any difference. Under direct sunlight I can see the light reflecting effect when I turn my face, it wasn't really obvious, looks very subtle. It was like the natural glow coming out of the skin when your skin is well hydrated ( So I wasn't sure it is my skin itself or the product).
So in all, I don't recommend this product, however if your skin looks dry and dull you can give it a try. 

Overall:
☆☆☆★★

Pros:
Nice Packaging
Nice texture

Cons:
Invisible under makeup
price and amount


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.