Feb 2, 2012

Feb 2, 2012

Review: Almay One Coat Get Up & Grow Mascara (waterproof)



Features:
Visibly longer, stronger lashes.
Waterproof, tear proof, humidity-proof, pool & ocean tested.
Instantly lengthens and strengthens lashes every time you use it.
Anti-breakage pro-vitamin formula defends against damage so lashes continue to grow their longest.
Unique brush shape fits eye contours perfectly to reach every last lash.
Clump free, all day wear.



What I think:
(Please note: I have weak lashes.)
I got the color black, it is really dark black which I like. 
The formula of this mascara is dry so not easy to sweep on my lashes, lower lashes are even worse. 
It take times to built up and very easy to get messy because the brush tip is very big. 
I think maybe for someone who has strong lashes this will works better.

Overall:
☆☆☆★★

Pros:
Nice price
Nice color
Lengthens
Easy to remove

Cons:
Not easy to put on
Brush is too thick
Clumps
Smudge



0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.