Feb 23, 2012

Feb 23, 2012

Products this week: Nude & Peach




H&M Accessories
Revlon Lipstick Soft Nude
Revlon Nail Polish 915 Creme Brulee
Maybelline Marbleized Eyeshadow Mocha Mirage

I am so in love with everything that is nude and peach color recently. Revlon lipstick in Soft Nude I have it for very time until last week I start to wear it everyday. This color is the best nude color for me, it doesn't make me looks sick or anything, turns out surprisingly beautiful.
Maybelline Marbleized Eyeshadow in Mocha Mirage is another favorite of mine, beautiful colors and very shimmery under lights.
 I have almost all the Marbleized Eyeshadow of Maybelline but this is the one I love the most. Btw, I saw limited edition Maybelline Marbleized Eyeshadows is drugstore now, not sure I want to get them or not.

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.