Feb 28, 2012

Feb 28, 2012

February Favorites (+reviews)






❤ Products ❤
(Click for review & Swatches)

Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist So In Love
Hadalabo Tamagohada Face Wash
Maybelline Marbleized Eyeshadow Mocha Mirage, Silver Starlet
Jordana Lip Out Loud Super Shine Gloss BTW
NYC Quick Dry Nail Polish 212 Mulberry Street
Coastal Scents Makeup Brushes
Pink leather iphone Case (eBay)



❤ Short Review of Jordana Lip Out Loud Super Shine Gloss color: BTW
I am not a lip gloss person but when I saw this color I have to get it. This is a juicy peachy pink color that I really really like. 
What surprise me is the scent, it smells so good that I just so in love with it.(It's hard to describe the scent, not sweet, not floral.) 
It goes on really smooth and I like the brush tip also. Actually it feels very nice on my lips, not sticky , no uncomfortable feelings.
Now I'm really surprised by Jordana, this brand, all I know before is they have great lip liners.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.