Feb 3, 2012

Feb 3, 2012

Everyday Makeup


It's been a long time since my last makeup post. I don't really love to create different makeup looks and come up with ideas about colors. 
But, I do love to mix in something to my everyday look, it can be different shape of eyeliner or eye shadows or new products. If I happen to be interested buying any makeup, definitely is products that I can use everyday.


❤ Products ❤
Wet n wild brow kit
Elizabeth Arden Eye shadow kit
H&M Bronzing powder
The face shop makeup primer
Revlon colorstay light makeup
Maybelline baby lips
Maybelline falsies mascara
Maybelline mineral power concealer
Physicians Formula Eye Booster
ELF eyelid primer
ELF blush & contour   



For base makeup, I use the Monistat Chafing Relief Powder-gel first, 
then mix green makeup primer and foundation then put it on with my hand.
The eye shadow kit from Elizabeth Arden is gift with my purchase long time ago, I just recently use this because I can use all four color to complete my eye makeup, of course with eyeliner and mascara.
The big difference for me is finally I have learned how to do contour for my face and nose. 
Can you see the difference? 

Anyway, it is not easy to take pictures by one hand even though my camera isn't too heavy.
Have a nice weekend!

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.