Jan 30, 2012

Jan 30, 2012

January Favs


Products:

Koji No. 73 Eyelash Curler

Wet n Wild Creme Eyeliner Black

Monistat Chafing Relief Powder-gel

This is a well known product that people say can be use as a primer. I found this when I shop at Target so I want to give it a try.
I actually really need this because I get redness due to the cold weather and my skin cracked after I put on any makeup,
even it's a sheer layer of foundation. This goes on very easily and skin feels super silky.

L'Oreal Collagen Moisture Filler Day/Night

I have a review on this last year and I hated at that time. I saw this cream on my friend's blog recently,
 she said this is super good for winter time. Anyway, I have been using this for the past month and I have to agree with her.
Very thick texture, it take time to absorb on skin and may feel oily if you have oily skin, really good for dry skin.
I use this as night cream and it works like a sleeping mask for me, no dry skin in the morning now.


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.