Jan 26, 2012

Jan 26, 2012

DIY Projects







I have this vanity table for very long time, I always like it so I have it with me wherever I move.
After the recent moving, I can't get a perfect place to put it,  it was very frustrated. 
Finally, I came up with an idea to make a fake curtain to cover some background walls so that I can put my table here. Actually it turns out very good I think, since all my furniture are white color and also the room, this definitely warm up the place.

I get so many deco ideas from Pinterest.com these days, and I love to share all my DIY projects with you all. You can find me on Pinterest.com now. Click here. 
I will update all my projects on here, and also share pictures and stuff, let's be creative. 

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.