Jan 4, 2012

Jan 4, 2012

December Favs






Products:

Burt's Bees Rosewater & Glycerin Toner For Sensitive and Mature Skin 
My first Burt's Bees skin product, so far I like it. 
Comfortable, nice smell and does toning my face very well, also helps get rid of dirt or dead skin. 

SK Ⅱ Facial Treatment Clear Lotion and Essence
I got this set sample size to try because I want to be sure I like it before I purchase the actual size. 
After using this for a month, I do not see huge difference on my skin, but I do think it does hydrating my skin very well. 
My dry skin usually will get very fragile at the winter time, problems always come due to the dryness,
 like redness, sensitive, and it will be really hard to have on a foundation. 
I did not switch to a different moisturizer for winter this year, what I'm using now is still the Neutrogena Healthy Skin products, 
but my skin is just keeping in a very good condition for the past month.
 I am not sure I want to purchase this or not, but definitively consider it. 

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Firming Cream
As a big fan of the Neutrogena Healthy Skin line, there's no doubt that I need to try their new products.
 There is no big surprise or anything about this product, as always, they just feel comfortable to use, a plus with SPF 15, 
the texture of it is thicker than the Anti wrinkle cream. 
If you like me with dry skin, I don't think this will give you enough of moisture, unless you use other hydrating products before it.

Garnier Leave-in Conditioning Cream
I am looking for product that can help to make my hair more manageable, and I think this one does help a lot. 
I put this on when my hair still wet, it wasn't working well after it absorb, my ends actually tangled, 
but after time, especially the next day, I realize my hair is very silky and manageable, 
it still keep in shape, my ends are not facing multiple directions. ^^

H&M Bronzer
Very natural color, not too dark or light. Almost mat finish on skin, there is a tiny little shimmer under lights. 
For me, this is just the custom bronzing powder, perfect for contour my face and nose.






0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.