Nov 18, 2011

Nov 18, 2011

Recent Lip Favorites


Products:
Maybelline Baby lips Cherry Me, Peach Kiss, Pink Punch
ELF Hypershine Gloss Bubblegum, Flirt



I am really in love with these products now, not only because their color, packaging but also
how comfortable they are on my lips. 
I feel happy to put them on everyday, honestly, haven't touch any lipstick after I got them. 
There's no swatches or anything in my last post about these products so in this post I have more details.






Maybelline Baby lips Cherry Me, Peach Kiss, Pink Punch
I am seriously in love with each one of them, they smell good, looks adorable, amazing on lips and 
most importantly I do see the difference after using them. It maintain moisture, so no chapping or anything.
 How wonderful it that, right?
Speaking of colors,  Cherry me is very close to NYC lip conditioner Sugar Baby (see picture below).



ELF Hypershine Gloss Bubblegum, Flirt

If you are a lip gloss lover, I guess you already have info of these ELF products. This is the first time I give them a try, I mean they are so cheap so I did not expect too much good from them, but they didn't let me down.
I only tried these two, so I have no idea about other color they had. Anyway, I like them actually.
I'm not a gloss lover, because feeling sticky, but I still use them once a while when I need some shine for my lips.






 I didn't took the picture well, did I? I guess because these two color are close to my lip color.
Bubblegum is a baby pink color if you can see. Almost the same color of the NYC Lip conditioner Sugar Kiss (See picture below).
 However, they are not as sticky as the NYC ones, feels nice on lip and last long.
Flirt is more pigmented, very pretty color and most similar to my lip color.



Hope this is helpful. Have a nice weekend everyone!


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.