Nov 10, 2011

Nov 10, 2011

Random: Gone & Got


New:
Johnson's vanilla oatmeal baby lotion
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer Light
Maybelline Baby Lips Peach Kiss & Quenched
ELF Hypershine Gloss Bubblegum & Flirt
ELF Wet Gloss Lash & Brow


I saw a review video on YouTube of these Maybelline baby lips products, so I decided to get them. 
I love the packaging color of these two so I get them first, I think I will go get the others soon.
 They are great for daily use, when you don't want to put on a lipstick but still need some color for your lips.
The video is here if you want some ideas of these products before go buy it.


ELF Hypershine Gloss Bubblegum & Flirt
ELF Wet Gloss Lash & Brow
I grab these ELF products when I shop at Target. I just can't put them back when I saw these colors, 
so pretty and cute, even though it doesn't show much on my lips but I still love them. 



Finished:
Johnson's Bedtime lotion
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector light
Nivea lip balm
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15

These are all my favorites, so sad that I couldn't find the Maybelline Instant Age concealer at any store, 
so far it is the best. 
The Cetaphil Moisturizer, I use this as a sun protection product on top of my day cream. 
It will feel very oily when you first put on, but it will absorb after a minute.



0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.