Oct 6, 2011

Oct 6, 2011

Wet 'n' wild Cosmetics


Products:
Wet 'n' wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner 886 Black
Wet 'n' wild Ultimate Brow Kit 963 Ash Brown
Wet 'n' wild Color Icon Eye shadow Trio Sweet as Candy, Silent Treatment



I always want to get them, as you see these two are so pretty and totally my favorite color range.
Very shimmery and pigmented.



This is my first brow kit, I never used any brow product before since I use eye shadows for my brow, so very excited to try this one.
 I think the palette is very thoughtful and convenient to use.




Many people like this and even compared this with other high end cream liner, can't wait to try this.
The only thing I'm worried is it will dry quickly since I don't wear makeup very often.




0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.