Oct 3, 2011

Oct 3, 2011

Skin Care Products and Review


Products:

St. Ives Green Tea Cleanser
Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner
100% Pure Caffeine Eye Cream
Vichy Anti-Blemish Intensive Treatment Cream
Boots No. 7 Protect Beauty Serum
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF15 & Night 


My Skin Condition right now: Normal.


Review:

St. Ives Green Tea Cleanser
Contains Salicylic Acid and green tea extract. 
Very gentle and clean very well, smells good too. 
Recommend to all skin type.

Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner, Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Formular
Contains Alcohol, Witch Hazel, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Vera, Peppermint Extract. 
It reminds me Clinique Clarifying toner 2, the Alcohol smell is very strong. It can be use as a second step cleaning toner, it won't make skin dry after using it which is very good.
 It's too harsh to problem skin, sensitive skin. 
Recommend to normal, combination and oily skin.

100% Pure Caffeine Eye Cream
Contains all kinds of natural ingredients, most importantly: Green and White Tea, Caffeine, also Vitamin C.  
I use my finger to pat it in until it's all absorb, it works very well de-puffs and reduces swelling. 
Not oily or too heavy, just about the right amount of richness, smells yummy. 
Does it help dark circles? I don't see it now.
 I will use another eye cream at night, if I feel my eye area needs more nourish.
Recommend to all skin type, for very dry eye area this won't give you enough of moisture.

Vichy Anti-Blemish Intensive Treatment Cream
Contains Salicylic Acid. This is a acne and blemish treatment product. 
I use this after toner at problem areas, which are my nose, chin and also any acne spot. It works very well and fast.  
Recommend to acne and blemish problem skin.

Boots No. 7 Protect Beauty Serum
Contains Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Natural Vitamin E and Ginseng. 
Very nice texture, light and non-greasy. Absorb quickly and skin surface feels very very smooth and soft.
 I can tell it has brightening effect on my skin. 
Recommend to all skin type.


Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF15 & Night 
Contains Retinol, White Tea, Multi-Vitamins
Softens and smooths skin, the texture of these two is slightly different, but both are not oily whatsoever.
 I love the Night one better but the other one is good too. 
Recommend to all skin type.


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.