Oct 14, 2011

Oct 14, 2011

Review: Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara, Wet n wild Brow Kit





Product:
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

Review:
I have high hope of this mascara since so many people like it.
Does lengthening without a lot of work
  Separates 
Doesn't clump 
Doesn't smudge
 Can reach small and short lashes 
but it can't hope my curl which is very disappointed. 
My lashes are tough(^^), they always point straight down.




 Before and after

Product:
Wet n wild Brow Kit 963 Ash Brown

Review:
I would say this is the best purchase recently, I love it. Perfect color for me, match my eye color, my hair.
 I use both color in the kit to get my shade, very pigmented( be careful not to apply too much). 
Not sure of the wax, it seems to get my color off when I apply it.




0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.