Oct 11, 2011

Oct 11, 2011

Cold Weather Essentials: Skin Care


I pick up some products for the coming season , since my skin gets dry at fall and winter time. The key is to hydrate and moisture skin,  prevent many problems like large pores, redness, sensitive, etc.





(These are all my favorites)

Product:
The Face Shop Calendula Essential Softening Emulsion
My Beauty Diary Black pearl Mask
Laneige Water Sleeping Pack

Right now I add the TFS Calendula lotion to my daily skin care routine.
Mask, two or three times per week.


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.