Mar 4, 2011

Mar 4, 2011

Spring Nails

Hey girls,
Today I finally did my nails, I have bare nails at least two months from now because I 'm too lazy to put on any color, it's true believe it or not. I get lazy when I stay home or depress or boring, I don't even want to do my manicure routine.
Ok, today I guess I'm in the good mood so I did my nails. Since spring are already here so I want to put on some really spring color on my nails, here are the color that I choose.


Since it is acrylic nails with seashell  flakes, it take usually an hour to do both hands, it was not easy for my left hand to do my right hand. I can't believe it took me almost two hours to finish the whole thing. You know, long time no practice.

Here are the finish nails:




I think the color really bring in the spring season, hope you guys like it and have a good weekend!

Love

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.